Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Corner View: Light

Some light and magic as the performers have one more rehearsal before the "Descendants of the Dragon" Chinese New Year's celebration.


Well, I didn't stick to my Western new year's resolutions. I broke those resolutions again when I thought I'd try to start over with Chinese New Year on January 23rd. Any chance that there is another new year in February where I can try again? (It's not my fault, really .... I just seem to have misplaced my treadmill.)

I'm looking forward to seeing other interpretations of "light" on the Corner View this week, hosted by Francesca.

16 comments:

  1. I like your photo, full of colors,light and positive energy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the light and how it dances in the photo. You crack me up about your treadmill. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photo. The movement is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such bright and vibrant light going on here.
    Resolutions are made for breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a real dragon fire… and a lovely picture! warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. evry day there is a new beginning you can start with your resolutions!!
    i love the dragons here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry you can't find your treadmill :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! And as for resolutions, someone recently told me to think of them more as "suggestions" than rules.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the kaleidescope of color as it swirls through their hands!
    I have a big smile on my face about your treadmill comment.
    I haven't lost mine, but I do seem to have lost the directions to the fitness center in town (a small town at that!). :>)
    I remember Casey Kasem. I looked forward to listening to him every week. I can still hear his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your light is wonderfully bouncing, as light should do. magic!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning photo! How lucky of you to have been able to partake of that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You captured light and movement perfectly.

    I'm sure there's some sort of alien life form with a New Year starting in March, or April, or May.

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab, vibrant, colourful. the best antidote against winter bleh.

    psssst, new year's resolutions are pants.

    ReplyDelete